Stretch out in this extra-large two-bedroom, one bathroom unit. This unit has historic character and amazing amenities including 2 parking spaces, spacious bedrooms each with an original character fireplace, and a huge 3-season sunroom with a great view overlooking downtown London and the Thames River.
Scroll down to view a Video Tour of this amazing two-bedroom unit!
- Main floor unit
- Two parking spaces (one is single car garage parking)
- Updated kitchen with a dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Large master bedroom with original character fireplace (17.5′ x 12.5′)
- Second bedroom with fireplace and large closet (14′ x 13.5′)
- Bonus room: Huge 3-season sun porch with a view overlooking the Thames River and downtown London
- Four-piece bathroom with large deep bathtub
- Walking distance to transit and to the Thames Valley Parkway walking/cycling trail
- Quiet, tree-lined street
- Tenants with well-behaved pets welcome
- Smoke-free building
- Coin-operated laundry onsite
- All-inclusive rent (includes heat, hydro and water)
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and the safety of the current tenants in the building, this unit will only be viewed by appointment.
$1,500/month inclusive of heat, hydro and water.
12 Month Lease. First and last months rent required. References and confirmation of income during application process.
Click Here to complete a full rental application.